Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lots going on

We got the keys to our new house last night. It's our dream home, but we'll rent it out for a few years so we don't have to move the girls from their schools, etc. It's a beautiful, big pole home on acerage, with polished wooden floors throughout, and big wide verandahs. I still can't believe it's actually ours! Anyway, we have to do a big yard cleanup, and some minor paint repairs before the tenants move in so we'll be spending our weekend there.
Here's a few layouts....


I love the effect of sewing directly onto layouts, though I probably don't do it as much as I'd like.


In this layout I diecut the owl on the Bigshot, embossed it with purple UTEE, then while it was still hot sprinkled on Doodlebug Sugar Coating glitter. I heated it again and embossed with clear embossing powder. Then added the eyes (embossed white) and nose (inked black)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails