Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We have a winner!!!

The week has flown by, I've been really busy, but managed to get a few layouts done. I also got to watch a few movies, because my hubby's in Sydney I finally have control of the remote!!!! Finally got to see 'Juno' and 'Mama Mia', what great movies. And yes, I was singing along to all the Abba songs.
We're into July already, so that means I have some RAKs to give away, I assigned everyone a number and used the number generator from random.org.
So.... drumroll please ....... The winner is..... Grandma Jack, from Western Australia. Congratulations!
I decided to do a runner up draw as well for a few goodies (will post a pic soon).... and our runner-up is Kimmy from kiddielitinspires.blogspot.com , check out her blog if your stuck for some scrapping ideas.
Please contact me ladies, with your postal addresses so I can send your goodies.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks! :)
    email me @ lostinadreamofjosh@gmail.com and I'll email you back my mailing addy... I can't seem to find a contact email here on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails