Friday, June 11, 2010

Hi everybody! Sorry, but I've been so busy that I haven't posted in ages. But I have gotten some layouts done.

This one was a bit of an experiment which, thankfully, turned out well. I usd texture paste, black Gesso, chipboard, metal foil tape, and Tattered Angels Glimmer Screens to create some really interesting textures. I just love the versatility of the Glimmer Screens, I own about 5 sets already! (I recently bought the Seaside stamp set and can't wait to get the matching screens with the adorable seahorse)





My take on the classic black & white layout....

3 comments:

  1. love that effect you got on the 2nd one! But the lat one is just pure gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures and beautiful layouts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails