Monday, December 27, 2010

A 2 Z Scraplets Challenge (2nd post for today)

Here's my take on Ingrid Lingman's sketch for the December Sketch challenge at A2Z Scraplets. The first page is based on her sketch, but I had lots of photos that I wanted to include so made an 8 x 8 inch book on the next page. The pics were taken of a fun day at the Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane.


I used A2Z Scraplets owl and inked, embossed it, and then highlighted the embossed areas with darker ink and glitter.

The second page....







Thanks for looking.
Tina

5 comments:

  1. What fun and fabulous pages, love that owl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic LO's Tina...and what a great little book too...that owl is just gorgeous, I do hope you're having a nice break, not too mad at the (persisting) rain and you have a wonderful fun filled 2011. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this... the colors... the whimsy... the owl... too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails