Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Glitz, mists, & Gesso

Hey there everybody!  I created this layout using some of the Glitz Design "Pretty In Pink" range, playing with the mists and gesso.  I'm entering it into the May Glitz Design Blog Challenge.

 I used American Crafts cardstock (Peony) as my base, and smeared Gesso around with an old plastic gift card.    I then layered lots of "stuff" including tapes, doilies, flowers, metal embellishments, beads, and some gorgeous Twiddleybitz butterflies (which are currently on SALE!) and brushed over more Gesso.




I sprayed a few different colours of mists,  (Glimmer Mists are on sale right now for the fantastically low price of $8) and made some "splots", before adding smaller flowers, a layered sticker , & a journaling sticker which I remembered to journal on AFTER I'd taken the photos!



 This layout was heaps of fun to create!
Happy scrapping,
Tina

3 comments:

  1. So soft, sweet and beautiful!!! Thanks for joining in the fun with Glitz Design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So artistic and pretty! Lovely job with the Pretty In Pink collection! Thanks for playing along in the May Glitz Design blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am so impressed by your ability to work with all these different mediumms effectively.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails