Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hardcore Cropping continued

Challenge # 13   Here's my entry for the scoring challenge set by Cari Locken (make sure you check out her very clever example).  I made a card and scored a border on the white mat,  & patterns onto the banners & flowers.  (Sorry about the photos - had to take them at night)



The next challenge is #5 by Jennifer which was to use strips.  I also made some flowers from my Coredinations cut-off strips.... if you look closely you can see the printing (which ads to the grungy feel).   I decided to use one of my favorite mediums on this one, Lindy's Stamp Gang mists, to add some shimmer and colour.




I took lots of pics to show how it changes when the light hits the Lindy's Stamp Gang mists.


 I sanded some of the embossed area and they soaked up the mists, love it!
 I embossed the background sheet with this butterfly design, using the good old rolling pin!




Love these roses made from the cut-off strips!


Thanks for looking, I hope I've inspired you to create something.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card! Love the bright colours!!!!! And your layout is so artsy and I love the texture!!! Fab work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That layout is stunning, and I love the card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects. I especially love the card.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails