Thursday, November 1, 2012

Playing with Twiddleybitz

I've been very busy playing with some gorgeous chipboard (one of my favorite products) from Twiddleybitz.  Do me a favour....go to the Twiddleybitz site, join the forum and check out all the eye candy!  OMG...... the girls have some of the most AMAZING creations ever! 
I was also very excited to work on the Twiddleybitz stand at the recent Craft and Quilt Show, and a few of my creations were on display. 
This was one of my cards which was on display...


Another Twiddleybitz card using their  Candy Cane chipboard.

And a look at the Fantasy Shadow Box frame....








I'll be doing a tutorial on the Twiddleybitz blog in the near future, if you want to find out how I made it.
Happy scrapping,
Tina

2 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are all GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Tina!!! I will definitely check out that forum.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails