Friday, May 31, 2013

New Twiddleybitz layouts!

Hi everyone, I've created a few new layouts for Twiddleybitz and wanted to share them with you today. 


Twiddleybitz products used:
TWBT11 - Tweeny cogs
TEM015 - Clock Stencil
TEM006 -Chicken wire stencil
SNOW001 Snowflakes pack
SPK002 -Flying Butterfly Clock - Steam
W1003 - Wrought Iron border (cut up)
CF002 -Roman Clock Face Small



Twiddleybitz products: FER004 - Fern leaves
WI004 - Wrought Iron 2 pieces
NP001 -Nameplate scroll
ALPHA005 - Itty Bitty alphabet
 My latest favorite layout!  I love the Twiddleybitz frame!
I used the butterfly as a mask when I misted my paper.  These are the products I've used:
FER004 - Fern leaves
FRA012 - 6x6 Flourish frame
BUT007 -Butterfly Multi 7 pack
I love the gorgeous Twiddleybitz chandeliers, they are just perfect to decorate with rhinestones, or pearls.


Twiddleybitz products used: FER004 -Fern leaves,
CH001 - Chandelier Hanging
CL003 -Wall Hanging Candlelabra
 
Happy scrapping,
Tina
 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh these are all gorgeous!!! LOVING the colors and the textures!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails