Saturday, August 3, 2013

I was featured at LSG!!!

How exciting... my easel was featured on the Lindy's Stamp Gang blog. 

Make sure you check out their blog and see the other beautiful creations.

 I realized I hadn't shared my easel here yet (it's in the Twiddleybitz Gallery along with lots of my other Design Team creations). So here is is...

 I painted the easel white and attached Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology paper in the centre.  I used Martha Stewart punches around the edges of the paper  which has an embossed resist pattern.    I stamped over the easel then sprayed with lots of gorgeous Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst sprays. I spritzed most of my flowers too, to get that beautiful shimmer.


Some of the colours I used were Sea Mint Green, My Mojito Green, Mountain Lavender Gold, A Bit o' Bubbly, Blue Hawaiian Blue, Delphinium Turquoise, and Tiffanylou Blue.


I embossed with Lindy's Cosmic Blue Violet on the bike frame and Spanish Moss Green on the lamp post


The easel is approximately 16inches wide by 18 inches tall.   I love how it turned out, and use it to display my 12x12 layouts.


Twiddleybitz products used:
Gar006 Lamp Post and Bike with Flower Basket
Easel 12x12 (show special)
Bird and nest - show specials

Here are a few of my newest projects I've been working on.

My steampunk shadowbox...




This has tons of Lindy's Stamp Gang and Viva Décor products on it, so lots of shimmer and texture. The chipboard, charms, bird and bird nest are all from Twiddleybitz.






Twiddleybitz products used:
SBS001 - Small shadowbox
VTG002 - Chippy key lock plates
SPK022 - Birdcage
TWBT11 - Tweeny cogs
TEM016 - Cog template
TT041 - Natural dried moss
Key
TT010 - Butterfly charms
TT023 - Butterfly charms
Bird
Nest

Sneak Peaks!!!
A quick peak at my Fairy Garden" shadow box which will be displayed at the WA Craft and Wood Show this weekend. 
 
 
And a sneak peak of my canvas using lots of Twiddleybitz, gesso, and Lindy's Stamp Gang products.  The full post of these two projects will be up in a few days, so make sure you come back and visit!


And make sure you come back on the 5th for this blog hop.



I hope I've inspired you to make something pretty this weekend. 
Happy scrapping,
Tina
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been super busy & as always, your projects are wonderful...so full of amazing embellies...truly lovely:):):) Oh! AND BIG Congratulations, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being featured!! These are all AMAZING!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! You really have an eye for detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is all just so adorable STUNNINg work Tina. I haven't enough words to express much I love them all - you're a talented creative artist. congratulations on your achievement with Lyndie's stamp gang, totally deserved ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails