Monday, February 10, 2014

Cracking Up???

February brings a Crackle Challenge on the Twiddleybitz site and I've had fun playing with lots of crackle effects.

I created this layout using Tim Holtz crackle paint on the leftover packaging frames, and used a Kaisercraft crackle stamp on my background.  




My leftover letters and numbers were put to use as embellishments, I first painted them with  Lindy's Stamp Gang Starbursts, and once dry, covered them with Crackle Accents.
Twiddleybitz Products:
Tweeny Bitz cogs - TWBT011
Mosaic grab bag - BAS023
Ittybitty Alphabet - ALPHA005
(Frames from cogs, Fairy Blossums FAIR005, & Tweenybitz Snowflakes TWBT006)

I decided to join in on Tim's 12 Tags of 2014 and here's what I created...



 



And another tag which I created for a Vintage tag swap in a Facebook group



 I'll be back tomorrow with some more crackled inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the textures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVE that black frrame...looks awesome! And of course, your tags are just fabulous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many elements to look at. Love the textures and colours and everything! I aspire to do this one day....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails