Thursday, February 13, 2014

DT projects for Twiddleybitz

Hello!
Just a quick post to share some of my Design Team projects for Twiddleybitz.




Twiddleybitz Products:
BAN001 - Banner
BUT003 - Butterflies Assorted
BUT007 - Butterfly multipack

 
I've layered laces, doilies, patterned papers, and muslin to create a base for my layout, before adding some Gesso, and Lindy's Stamp gang Starburst sprays.
I created flowers from small material pieces I had left over from sewing the dance costumes.
 


 The Tim Holtz Crackle Paint was applied thicker in some areas to give a variety of crack sizes.


I created a pocket behind the photo, using foam tape, for my journaling tag to easily slide in.
 
Twiddleybitz Products used:
GAT005 - Gate with lamp posts
FRA007 - Detailed Window Frame
W1003 - Wrought Iron border

Have a great day, I hope I've inspired you to get creative today!
Happy scrapping,
Tina

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Tina! Love how you built your page around this lovely photo. Thanks for dropping me a line, have a great weekend, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish I COULD get creative today! alas, study books are sitting before me....beautiful as usual Tina x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails