Thursday, June 4, 2015

Designing for Lindy's



Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a fantastic day and finding some time to scrap. Today I thought I'd share how I created this layout, 

First I applied some modelling paste through a stencil, and allowed it to dry


I've used the June Challenge colours starting with Steel Shimmer and Pirates Plunder Gold.


Shabby Turbine Teal was sprayed through a mask in a number of places.


Twinkling Tinsel was added to the flowers. which created a gorgoeus shimmery effect.


A drop of Cheshire Cat Cherry was put in the centre and allowed to wick





I heat embossed Oakleaf Olive and then sprinkled Atomic Green Gold Mica on top and remelted it with the heat gun.




The 'Art Deco' diecut was embossed with Angel Wings Gold, whilst the other die-cuts were sprayed with a variety of colours.





Thanks for visiting today,
Happy Scrapping


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails